Grainge Architects have established their reputation over more than 20 years as being one of the leading architectural practices
in the South-West, our aims always being -
- to serve communities by working closely with clients and building users, establishing clear understanding of their needs and hopes in terms of building function, quality and cost;
- to honour broader environmental and social responsibilities;
- to respond energetically with imaginative and creative design solutions.
Although the practice has grown since then both in the size of its workforce and in the breadth of its work, this ethos has been maintained - the three directors retain active involvement in all projects.
The scale of projects typically undertaken ranges from minor works through to projects with construction value up to ?125million.
The practice has developed working relationships in line with the wide range of procurement routes now common within the construction industry – working traditionally with clients (whether private, public or corporate), with contractors in design-and-build and partnering arrangements, with developers, and with broad community groups.
The principal activities of the practice are full architectural services (all stages from briefing and conception through to complete production information and administration of building contracts), master-planning and feasibility studies. We have substantial experience within the following sectors:
- Education – schools, colleges, universities
- Health – hospitals, surgeries
- Housing – private, social, developer
- Commercial – retail, industrial, offices
- Emergency services
- Community projects
- Hotels and leisure
Grainge Architects has established a reputation within the South-West, based in Exeter and Newquay, for honourable, value-for-money, quality architectural service.
- South West
|Address||The Boat Shed, Michael Browning Way|
|Phone Number||013 9243 8051|