House extensions, loft conversions, new houses and larger commercial and retail developments designed. We have considerable experience in most fields of Architecture.
We have a practice in Belfast and now also in Whitehead. A.L.D.A. will:
* Produce scheme design and working drawings.
* Lodge Planning and Building Control Applications.
* Lodge Planning appeals.
* Produce tender documents and obtain tenders if required.
* Monitor work during construction.
* Certify work on completion.
It also assists the legal professions with the various license applications in Court.
NO JOB IS TOO SMALL
Enquires about house extensions, single houses and alterations to offices & shops are welcomed.
Our initial consultation on site with you is FREE.
No commitment on your part, and no cost incurred. Phone us, you have nothing to lose!
Remember our after hours service. We work to suit you. We are regard enquires, at night or the weekend as normal. It is when most clients have free time. So after hours phone us on 028 93 320828 or 077 6922 5997.
Visit www.alda-architects.co.uk or www.belfast-architects.co.uk for more details.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Available weekends and evenings. We arrange meetings to suit you.
- House extensions and small residential work welcomed.
- Loft Conversions designed and applications submitted.
- Self-build housing 30 years experience.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Architects Regestration Board
- Belfast, Newtownabbey, Glengormley, Carrickfergus, Larne, Ballyclare, Crumlin, Antrim, Glengormley
- Cash or cheques
|Address||537 Antrim Road, Fortwilliam|
|Phone Number||028 9077 8090|
Products & Services
Evaluate if proposals are feasible or practical. We are often employed to appraise possibilities before clients purchase land or property. Employing an Architect for a few hours or a few days can be money well spent as it can substantially reduce your risks. Also an Architect may see opportunities that you do not. In circumstances like this two eyes and two backgrounds are always better than one.
Design buildings, draw plans and submit for Planning and Building Control approval.
Obtain tenders, produce Contract Documents, Monitor the work during construction and certify payments and completion.
Loft conversions, Garages & House Extensions.